Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Show was better then last time. I met up with Mark(shakn340) and Chunkamonk04 who I keep forgetting what his name is! Heres what I bought for $15
NEW muscle cars '60 firebird 400 WL AND new volkswagen '65 vw stinger WL

Made many trades with all sorts of collectors in the parking lot! Mark traded me a black bandit vw bus wl for a sweet series challenger wl and a spoilers GTX wl. Ate a hamburger and fries and thought about why they had a HUGE bowl of mustard with a HUGE spoon in it! Made alot of friends and promoted Hobbytalk.com to everyone I traded with. I have no clue if other members of HT where there! I was wearing my HT packing sticker on my coat :thumbsup: Really didnt find alot of JL but did find ALOT of diecast. All aroud a pretty fun show. On the way home I got the other 2 trucks I needed from TRU to complete the new 4 car set. NOW all I need is the new classic gold blazer!!!

Thanks to mark again for the great trade!

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
BOOGIEVANMAN said:
so how was the the Mustard ?
Everyone must have thought the same way because at the end of the show the Mustard was still full. Thanks again Pierre, althought you forgot my Coronets. You could have gotten the TH for free. That's okay, I put that profit to good use, don't you think. Mark

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
shakn340 said:
Everyone must have thought the same way because at the end of the show the Mustard was still full. Thanks again Pierre, althought you forgot my Coronets. You could have gotten the TH for free. That's okay, I put that profit to good use, don't you think. Mark

YOUR RIGHT!!!!!! PM me your address and there yours!!!!! MAN O MAN! I even have an extra GWF one! Hey you did good with the profit though!!

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Wish I could have made it up, guys. Sounds like you had a great day! Always enjoy meeting fellow collectors, especially ones from the boards!

BTW, Pierre, I'm going to hold you to what you said in my thread; I expect to meet you this October at my Cruise Gathering!! Maybe Johnny Jam '07 this Summer??

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
DadsCoronet said:
Wish I could have made it up, guys. Sounds like you had a great day! Always enjoy meeting fellow collectors, especially ones from the boards!

BTW, Pierre, I'm going to hold you to what you said in my thread; I expect to meet you this October at my Cruise Gathering!! Maybe Johnny Jam '07 this Summer??

If i dont make it ill give you 10,000 pesos

1 - 8 of 8 Posts