Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Over the last 2 weeks Scott has had a life altering experience. He is in the hospital with bacterial meningitis and nearly lost a leg due to a flesh eating bacteria. This is very hard news for me, and I'm sure it is for anyone else that calls him a friend. If you would like to contact him at the hospital, please send me a PM. I would also like to get a "Mustang box" together for him, so please send any diecast donations to:

Lets all hope our friend has a speedy FULL recovery. Thank you

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Wow,

Scott is one of the good guys here, and an awesome Mustang collector. Here's to a speedy recovery Scott. I hope you'll soon be back in the seat of your stang, running down the road.

Gerald

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
That's just horrible news Matt. I don't now Scott personally but like many others here. I was very impressed with his truely amazing Mustang Collection. I want to wish Scott the best of luck on his road to recovery.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
This is quite a horrible shock.....Scott is a good buddy of mine and I sure do wish him all the best. Matt, I sent you a PM.

André
Chicago :(

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
I'm sorry to hear the bad news.

I hope his recovery is quick.
Can he use a 1:64 Shelby collectibles 67GT500E "grey" Eleanor?

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Wow! :cry: This news is a real shock, thanks for letting us know, Matt. I'll see If I can roundup something to send.

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Wow, I had no idea! Its good to hear he is on the road to recovery but it sucks to hear it has been so rough for him! I will see if there is something I can round up for him, although Scott pretty much has everything I do and more in regards to Mustangs. I wish him a very quick recovery. Scott is a great guy and a great HTer!

1up

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Matt,
A Mustang is on the way to you for Scott.
Wow! That's a double whammy Scott is faced with!! I sure hope he responds to the medications he's getting. Please let him know he is in my thoughts and prayers.

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Matt, a 'Stang is on the way for the box.

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Thanks for bringing this to light, Matt. I don't know Scott very well but know he's well liked and always well thought of so, I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Don't have many Mustangs and doubt that I have any he doesn't already have, but I'll see what I can contribute.

Get well soon, Scott :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 125 Posts