Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
If that's real....that's amazing. As my daughter just said while looking at the pics..."It just was not his time to go!"

And if I may say very quickly, how much I appricate (sp?) all of my fellow brother and sisters here on HT keeping it clean and fun. I am on several Mustang boards ( owning two myself), so I scrolled on down just reading a bit to get a feel for that site.

And all I could think of was, I'm glad i'm here instead! I have no problem with there members views, outlooks and language, ( That's what America is about. freedom) but I'm so pleased you guys keep it clean. I would just be uncomfortible to be on some sites to long! This is a good place to hang out! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
i have to ask you guys... if you were on the rescue team, would you be standing where those guys are standing? i don't see any saftey harness on either of them. what would happen if the ground broke away or the truck shifted? i'll pass, thanks! i am not afraid of heights as long as i am in a stable area but........ :freak:
pics belong to who posted them on linked forum.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Problem is, I don't think that fella with his head stuck in the passenger window realizes he's standing over thin air. Be impossible to see the danger from the bridge. Photographer could have said somethin'............ :confused:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Pewter02WS6 said:
if you were on the rescue team, would you be standing where those guys are standing?
I was thinking the exact same thing, one step back and he is gone!

Someone was definately watching over him, definately not his time to go.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I think those guys are safe. The shot was proqbly taken with a telephoto lens and that changes the perspective a little. There's proably more room there then what it seems.

Domenic

1 - 14 of 14 Posts