Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Looks like somebody threw a Countach and a Hummer into a blender! :tongue: I'm sure we'll see it in diecast.

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Damnation Alley's LandMaster vehicle right? Oh right, this is Batman?

Think Batman's vehicle of choice and you think flair with very moving, liberal lines. A distinct swoosh style that has always been signature for the Batmobile.

This Case Hoyt EarthMover has none of that...

Reinvention of a classic...

This is the new direction for all these Superhero movies: Is to gut out all of nuances that made these characters what everybody has always come to know. The next Superman film their is talk that gone will be the costume etc.

Instead he will be a everyperson flying through the air in Dockers and a pullover sweater...unshaven...ciggerette smoking...broody...

What baloney...

·
Registered
574 Posts
i think it sucks. i agree with mod what happened to the sleek design with speed and agility? i'm not so sure this movie will be worth seeing. i've always been a big fan of dc comics especially batman but this looks bad.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Any of you geniuses ever read The Dark Knight Returns by Frank Miller? It featured a Batmobile that was a friggin' tank, and it was cool.

I think this new Batmobile is excellent. It's a new direction for a tired franchise.

And the new batsuit has no nipples. That's definitely a good thing.

;)

·
Registered
3,678 Posts
Batman on major downers...

Yes JL Whal, I have read the Frank Miller book.
I bought it in hardcopy.
Interesting take, but still another (drug induced) re-invention just the same and bizzare one at that ie this stuff with Superman etc (and I could not, still can't figure out this deal with Robin? What happened to the other Robin? Was he a she? Or a homosexual? Whatever...)

Regarding the car. Sleek and fast. Shiney wet and black. That is what it should be...

Not a bulldozer.

·
Registered
27 Posts
The New Batmobile

The movie's title "Batman Begins"; shouldn't the car be a '50
Mercury convertible they used in the first Batman movie? Or is it Batman begins his second childhood? That's a pitiful looking vehicle, definitely not a car. Reminds me of a Stealth plane that crashed, then dumped on a truck chassis. LOL

1 - 20 of 37 Posts