Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just want to take a second and say thanks to everyone who has been involved here at HT! I am getting out of the hobby for now and will be moving to Burlington VT for some new adventures. SO check the S&S board.

ENJOY

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
I hope you like your new hobby.

Please come back and let us know how things are going from time to time.
I hope the move and the job will have no hassels.
I wish you and yours all the Best.
Richard

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Another good reason to head up there and bother, er visit, my daughter at UVM!!!! Seriously, if I do head up there, I may drop you a note and have a little get-together ;)

Burlington is a quick four hour drive to Johnny Jam '07, BTW :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
NYSWLhunter said:
Just want to take a second and say thanks to everyone who has been involved here at HT! I am getting out of the hobby for now and will be moving to Burlington VT for some new adventures. SO check the S&S board.

ENJOY
So what should we tell the FBI when they come here looking for you? Well I must say your stay was short but sweet. Hope to see you around when you get situated maybe you'll be able to squeeze some time in for the cars. If not, best of luck to you and enjoy VT. We love it there but it'd be such a drastic change to live there I don't think we could do it. :wave:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Hate to see you go buddy! Thanks for the great raoks, and chat along the way. Best of luck to you in your new endeavors. :thumbsup:

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Later bud, may you have a wonderful life

·
Registered
811 Posts
Good luck on your new direction. I hope you have everything you desire. Check in once in awhile, we will be here.

Bob

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Moving to Burlington eh? That is not that far from where I am at. Good luck to you Dude.

And don't worry you won't be able to go to long without a diecast "fix".

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Best wishes for your adventures in VT!

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Stack said:
And don't worry you won't be able to go to long without a diecast "fix".

I cant even go 5 minutes, this will be harder then quitting smoking! Ill be hanging around for a bit but thanks for the support! I just gotta do some growing up and pay some bills, buy a decent automobile and get my ducks lined up!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts