Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got some new 'Stones for the T/M's 2008 Libby. 86'ed the carp stock tires that came on it.... what a joke they were... Never were they ever even close to being adequate for even our spring New England weather patterns... let alone snow and ice. Glorified car tires they were. Now we have MUCH more grip with these babies. I'm even getting treated to pizza fer my efforts!!! :thumbsup: nd

·
Geico ad . . . Offensive?
6,714 Posts
RWL tires always make a car or truck look better, too :thumbsup: (at least in my opinion).

UPGRADE :woohoo:

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
What a rip off...you should have held out for Wings

Nuther,

I think the car manufacturers have figured out that they can give you half arse tires because, they aren't part of the warranty package. I had to upgrade my lower grade (tire manufactures have different grades) Good~year tires on my Honda also.

Alot of car web sites talk about how they are not happy with the tires that came with their new cars either.

Looking good in the neighborhood. Nice custom Upgrade as the tires pull the whole thing together. No more Wimpy, Wimpy tires for you.

Bob...H:):)ters man! Wings, Legs, etc.....zilla

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Jeep looks great with the wheels and tires. Our Government decided they would get all the older cars off the road a few years back. They changed the octane rating and inspection process on cars and made it harder to get the older cars road legal. The car importers bought in tonnes of later model Jap rubbish. The tires on the imported Jap cars were rubbish and really dangerous, super dangerous in the wet! And strangely enough these tires were considered good enough to be road legal. What a joke!!! Beware of imported cars. I would not drive my family in a Jap import with these tires on.

·
Premium Member
3,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Who Pepe?... My little mule??

Although I think there's something more interesting trying to poke around from behind it...
Kind of a teaser, isn't it?
C'mon out Pepe... Say hello to Grungeman and Split...

Planning on buying out the lease pretty soon. Simply stated... 2006 v6 6speed... just a great car. Pepe Has never failed to make his appointed rounds. nd

1 - 16 of 16 Posts