Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2,477 Posts
i dont remember for sure but i saw a show about a yamaha bike that is available to the public everyday that will do alot better than that,,,,,,and i mean like 25 or more better. better have a lloooooonnnngg straight spot to get the fun of going that fasst,,,,,,,,,

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
No autobahn in Snake Creek MN. Thats just plain stupid. I like the "no endorsement" part too. Gutsy rider though!

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Saw this on the news.....this guy's already denying it and has been backed up by several motorcycle reps. Apparantly, 205 is not possible on the bike he's got....they're saying that his bike's only good for about 165. :eek:

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
dammitman said:
i dont remember for sure but i saw a show about a yamaha bike that is available to the public everyday that will do alot better than that,,,,,,and i mean like 25 or more better. better have a lloooooonnnngg straight spot to get the fun of going that fasst,,,,,,,,,
You might be thinking of the Suzuki Hayabusa. STOCK off the show room floor, on the dry lakes and at Bonneville, have been fairly easily busting the 2 ton mark. A pipe change, some minor cam, carb and suspension tuning and :eek: :freak: !
JMO, it sure beats ridin' a slow a$$ Hardley Ableson any day! J/K :jest:
Charlie

PS: Did you all check out this guys birth date! Take it to the track, Sonny, the street isn't the place. And , God forbid, you screw up and kill yourself and/or someone else while going warp and the rest of us motorcycle enthusiasts usually end up taking the heat. Stupid, stupid, stupid!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts