Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
964 Posts
I thought I saw everything until now. Hey! At least you can earn $200 ebay bucks. Just think of all the extra T-jets you could buy with that!

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
I sent the seller a note. :D

"Please check your keyboard. I think that your "zero" key is sticky. ( that or you REALLY like this item and should just keep it.)

Just thought you might like to know since no one is bidding your auction.

Have a great day! :)"

I will post the reply.

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Kinda gives me an idear.... Not sure if its something you could actually get away with, but lets say you had a hobbyshop or something and wanted to find a way to buy slotcars for your own personal collection and write it off as a business expense by calling it 'inventory'. Technically, it IS inventory if its for sale. Just post up your personal stuff for sale but put a ludicrous price on it if you dont really want to sell. Then if some poor sap DOES offer up the cash well then you win twice, brotha!

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Hmmm.. For that price they should hand deliver it.. :lol:
Hand deliver? It should come with a complimentary cargo van, paid guards for the trip, and a custom house for the buyer with slot room - heck, slot atrium, slot forum even - for the buyer to move right in to. But then the seller would only be pocketing $4.7 million more or less, depending on the locale. Kinda cuts in to the FREE SHIPPING margin :p at that point.

Maybe these are Liberian dollars - that would make it a veritable bargain at $75,000 U.S. at the posted exchange rate. Yeah, I'm sure that's it?

Who's going to make the first "best offer"? $500 would be 1/100 of 1% of the asking price... that MUST be a bargain, right :drunk:
Boosa must be hopping mad he's not in on this one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts