Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I was in WM and happened down the video game isle when what do I spot but a Nintendo Wii! I`ve been looking for one of these things for months but I wouldn't pay more than msrp for one. Long story short, I am writing this post with it! It takes a while to type with the onscreen keyboard but it`s still cool to me. Anyway, I have to get going as my hand is getting tired. Hope you all have a great weekend! :)

1up

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Very cool :thumbsup: Those things are really hard to find in retail stores. I've also been looking around a 100 mile radius and haven't come up with anything except, "Gee, we had a couple in last week..." :rolleyes: Anywho, congrats on the new toy :wave:

·
Registered
1,116 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the first night I spent about 5 hours playing it and woke up the next morning sore! The funny thing is, I can go play Disc Golf all day or go swing a hammer buiding a workshop and I'll never get sore. All in all, a lot of fun. Played some golf, bowling, baseball, tennis, etc with the wife. Most fun I've had playing a video game in a while. I hope you find one. I just made it a habit to check for them in every store that carried them. I nearly bought the other two they had for other people, but I resisted. ;) My wife gave me "that look" when I suggested buying the other two.

1up

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Sounds like a great time! I've thought that a Wii would be fun, but I'd hate to spend that much and never get a chance to use it

1 - 4 of 4 Posts