Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow what a night. My brother in law and his fiancee took our kids out, so I stayed home to give out the goods. Gave out about 20 bags of candy and they are still coming here and there, and gave out about 30 cars and a few beanie babies to some special visitors. What a night!

How'd everyone else do?

·
Premium Member
8,297 Posts
I took my kids and some others with us on Fri. night.
Lemme tell you,we had a good thousand here,no joke, wall to wall kids

·
Banned
8,979 Posts
We're right in the middle of it out here, just about every time I sit down to the pc - here they come. Its been hit and miss, about 15 or 20 muchkins hit you all at once, then its quiet for 10 or 15- then its like a rash again.

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
UUUHHH,...there were 312 of them, yea, that's it,312!

First year we were here for Halloween, and there were a bunch. There was a haunted house down the street with dry ice, screams, and cool silhouettes with daggers in the windows, and yea, there was a dude with a chainsaw as well. (wish he got some of those brats)!! LOL!

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
For all the little monsters,I had Hotwheels for the boys and stuffed animals for the girls..Not one showed up......Must have been the Hotwheels that scared them all away:p

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
We did not have 1. We are the last house on a dead end street and the only light on the whole street was our house light. Maybe it was too scary for them.

·
Banned
8,979 Posts
Its 7:30 and we ran out of candy, 3 big- 2 gallon bowls full of it. My kid even donated most of the candy she got and didn't want from her own Trick or Treating to. So now, Its Lights out and were done - whew! :) Happy Holloween :wave:

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Final tally - 22 bags of candy, not 22 made up little bags, but 22 full size bags of candy! Good thing we bought 25, we knew better. Been here 9 Halloweens now, every year seems to get bigger and bigger. Had a haunted house down the street similar to the one wlpaul described, eerily similar! Must have added to the turnout!

·
Registered
999 Posts
Rainy here in the late afternoon and evening, least amount of kids since I can't remember. Gave about 20 cars and 3-4 bags of candy (guess I'll just have to have some snacks this week!)

Mike

·
Registered
481 Posts
Its the one day of the year I can get the wife to wear that French Maid costume and tell her its all about the spirit of Halloween and for the kids................worked again just like a champ :)

·
Premium Member
1,788 Posts
for the 30th year, not one, we buy candy each year and no one comes, oh well I get to eat the 3-musketeers bars. little bit rural here. :wave:

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Hours were 5-7 here. Ran out of 80 pieces at 6:00. Some years it's too much, some not enough. I'm just tired of handing stuff out to high school kids.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts