Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was driving past a local Dodge dealer late this afternoon, when something really nasty caught my eye and made me do an immediate U-ey.....

It was a bright (I mean "eye scorching"!) yellow Dodge Ram pick-up, that had the world's nastiest hood scoop in 30 years. But it wasn't either of those that caught my eye, it was ..... a Bumblebee stripe, complete with a "Scat Pack" bumble bee right in the middle of it!

Looked so much like the old Supe Bee stripe it wasn't funny!!!! Wow!!!! What a hot looking truck. The lot had a tricked out ACR Neon (with a hood scoop of it's own) and a bunch of nasty Rams all with hood stripes.

Mother Mopar reaches for yesterday!

·
Registered
50 Posts
carnut2256 said:
I was driving past a local Dodge dealer late this afternoon, when something really nasty caught my eye and made me do an immediate U-ey.....

It was a bright (I mean "eye scorching"!) yellow Dodge Ram pick-up, that had the world's nastiest hood scoop in 30 years. But it wasn't either of those that caught my eye, it was ..... a Bumblebee stripe, complete with a "Scat Pack" bumble bee right in the middle of it!

Looked so much like the old Supe Bee stripe it wasn't funny!!!! Wow!!!! What a hot looking truck. The lot had a tricked out ACR Neon (with a hood scoop of it's own) and a bunch of nasty Rams all with hood stripes.

Mother Mopar reaches for yesterday!
Yeah, those Rumble Bees are sweet. But what really turns your brain inside out is what I saw when I walked inside my dealer.....the 48K Viper Truck....
They couldnt even talk me into sitting in it, I told them I wanted it bad enough by the stats on the window sticker........
Biggest boost for sales has been bringing back the HEMI badge, so I guess they figure if yesterday works, roll with it...

Oh yeah, has anyone seen the 340 hp station wagon??? hee hee Me like.....

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
I saw one going down the road a week or so ago, yup brought back memories. Chrysler/Plymouth is doing some pretty neat stuff. Saw a georgeous navy blue Pacifica with a special black vinyl top added. Those are very big nice cars, between a SUV and a wagon. The 300 looks elegant and the new wagon is the best wagon on the market. They kinda look like they have chopped roofs. I bet their gamble on these new pays off bigtime. Isn't the new Charger due out soon?

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
Yeah, the dealer by me has had a couple of Rumble Bees... pretty sure there's a black one with yellow stripes too...

--rick

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
89iroczracing said:
Have you seen the HEMI GTX trucks in Springfield MO there was a Lime Green, Orange, and Yellow they are nice!!!!!

Joey
Do they call them "Sub-lime", "Vitamin C Orange", and "(I am) Curious Yellow" ???

·
Registered
382 Posts
I walked past a black one in Meijers parking lot last Sunday. You can see by the guy standing next to the yellow one.........that thing is HUGE! It seems even taller in person, I could've sworn that the top of the bed was eyeball level. ;)

·
Registered
784 Posts
Dodge is FINALLY getting back into the performance game. The mid-13 second Hemi 300, the SRT-10 Ram, the SRT-4, the Magnum, and hopefully, the Charger. The Hemi has been a money grabbing disappointment in the trucks but it seems to be doing fairly well in the 300.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
diecastcarlectr said:
i see many of them around my area, but no match " no where close " to my mustang gt
Mustang might be quick but there like Everyone's got one :thumbsup:

The Rummble is nice, Its not meant to be SuperFast, just Something Differet ;)
SRT-10 Ram is the Lightning Killer. To Bad the SRT-4 is done after 05, They make a Great fast car to Blow away all the v8 cars out there for half the cost. and they Stop a good thing :( O well...

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Carrnut has been back many times and banned many times. Not sure about T/A Tom

1 - 20 of 24 Posts