Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!

teeheeeheeeee :D well one good thing about it luckymopar is the way they beat the hell out of these cars they won't be around for very long... probably a good time to get into the scrap tin :devil: buisnesss..... oh man i'm still gigglin like a fool...

WLf

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That guy in, I mean on the red truck still has me crackin up
Dumbas*

·
Registered
631 Posts
on the truck......LOL

luckymopar416 said:
That guy in, I mean on the red truck still has me crackin up
Dumbas*
and that was quite possibly the best ride in the whole video...... :freak:

WLf

·
Registered
250 Posts
this video is old! still one of the better ones i have seen.
as for these cars going to the scrap heap, i doubt it.
i have seen far more hotrods broke down than imports with the exception of the dsm's. :)
its the idiots like these guys in these videos that have ruined it for everybody though. i cant even take my car out anymore without a "ricer" reving his engine trying to street race with me. or the american cars trying to race.
i have built both v-8 and 4 cly. cars and i enjoy the 4 cyl cars alot more.
i love hearing the excuses the v8 guys have when they lose to a 4 banger.

·
Registered
574 Posts
i love the rice burners but these guys are all idiots. if you can't handle it don't drive it. by the way the dumass on the truck that is hilarious.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
The guy on the truck has got to be the funniest thing I've seen this year! Thanks for the link - sad thing is 20 years ago that was me & my buddies in high school with Mustangs and Camaros (although we didn't add all that crap on the car, just built the bejesus out of the motors!)

Mike

·
Registered
250 Posts
have you guys seen the video of the guy in the firebird that climbs out the t top slides down the back of the car and ski's behind the car. Then climbs back in the car and drives off.
i have a feeling that is where the guy got the idea in the red truck, i will see if i can find it and post a link.

·
Registered
9,668 Posts
neo-zen said:
i have seen far more hotrods broke down than imports with the exception of the dsm's. :)
As a DSM ('94 Eagle Talon) owner, I have to agree with you that they break down A LOT. And for the record, mine's stock, not riced.

·
Registered
250 Posts
i have owned 90 eclipse gsx, 91 laser rs-t, 91 eagle talon tsi awd, 92 talon tsi awd.
the 92 was the fastest one i owned,
a few cars i have also built
92 honda civic with a b18c1 swap i also performed a auto to manual on this car
92 honda civic lx 4 door daily driver
92 civic cx hatchback
97 honda prelude built as a show car.
92 stealth rt twin turbo
87 supra turbo
88 300zx turbo
thats all i can think of right now.
but as for the dsm being a head ache, they either run really well or stay torn up.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts