Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found out that Mr. Ford has passed away at 93 yrs of age. Although alot of folks thought him dull, he was exactly what this Country of ours needed to sooth the wounds created by Nixon, Watergate and Vietnam.
Rest in Peace fellow Michigander. I wish you "Fair winds and following seas."

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
thuntboss said:
Just found out that Mr. Ford has passed away at 93 yrs of age. Although alot of folks thought him dull, he was exactly what this Country of ours needed to sooth the wounds created by Nixon, Watergate and Vietnam.
Rest in Peace fellow Michigander. I wish you "Fair winds and following seas."
Ninety three........ wow.

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
He was the first president I ever wrote a (nice )letter to.

He sent me back a nifty WIN button(whip inflation now!)

RIP JERRY!

(is it just me,or are a lot of famous people dying before 07 gets here?)

·
Registered
4,794 Posts
Mr. Ford was one of the best presidents in recent history.
My sister is working with his personal photographer scanning photos for the covers of Time and Newsweek magazines. We're actually looking through personal photos of President Ford and his family today. Vacation pix and stuff. Weird.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
A great president who like Jimmy Carter has probably done more for their fellow man after leaving the office. He was a Center for the University of Michigan football team and rooted for the Big Blue until the day he died. He will be missed.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
RobDog said:
He sent me back a nifty WIN button(whip inflation now!)
That's funny; when I heard his name in the news last night, the first thing that popped into my head was his WIN button program.

Still he was a good president who did help us get back on track.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
He definitely did more for our country than most people think. Having to bring us back from the problems of his predecessor were challenging enough. Truly an American. RIP.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts