Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Taken this AM, and it's not over, yet..............

I'm dreaming of a white easter.....

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Yeah, it's kinda cold here, but at least it's not doing that! On the bright side, get rid of that trash can, and you've got a nice Christmas card. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
972 Posts
I sympathize with you, I live in central Ohio and it is still snowing here too. And to think, it was 81 degrees on Tuesday afternoon, a record high and now....this!

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Dry heat here with hardley any rain this year. We are feeling the global warming effects all ready.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Rain here. Partly Sunny with Showers, followed by Partly Cloudy with Showers.
And the best part, Sunny with a chance of rain later this evening.
Typical Western Washington weather.
Richard

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
Ayup we got about six inches of the wey stuff yesterday and last night. I soooo love new england :thumbsup: :tongue:

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Gerald, once again I'm glad I live in extreme southern Michigan! Shoveled just a 1/2 inch this morning.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
GeraldE61 said:

Taken this AM, and it's not over, yet..............

I'm dreaming of a white easter.....
What is that white stuff all over the Yard called? LOL
Around here we just keep singing "Rain Drops Keep falling on my head...."
Sorry to see that all that pretty white stuff is making you sad.
Richard

·
Premium Member
1,284 Posts
wev'e got 4 inches of the white stuff here and more on the way!! now if we can only turn the stuff in to W/Ls, things would be grand!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Spring was here, and I don't mind the snow, we don't usually get this much in April. As of tonight I have twice as much as this, will take another pic in the AM.

G

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
Had flurrys on wed , none today . Northern WI & U.P. Mich said to had 18" of snow !! They can have it !! Sure miss those 2 70 degree + days we had last week !!

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
it has been in the middle 80`s here a few days ago and now it`s now down into the 50`s during the day.I Can`t stand this winter like weather,and wouldn`t mind moving farther south but I dislike hurricanes worse :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts