Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No, this is not a tribute to the comdeic genius of Lilly Tomlin, rather it is a reference to to the odd number displayed on my cellphone earlier today.

I was privilidged to receive a phone call from none other than John "StupidSquirrel" Reilly! I absolutely love it when I get to meet or talk on the phone with a fellow Hobby Talker, and I've been fortunate enough to do so with so many great guys here on the board; and John lived up to every expectation I could have imagined......

...... he IS in fact, a total wackjob! :lol: :lol: :lol:

We caught up to speed with what's going on in each other's lives, did some Heavy Duty joking, and had a few serious thoughts we shared. He seems to be the very person he appears to be here on the board, and I want to thank him for calling me and sharing some time with me. :hat: :wave:

John, keep the faith brother, and think Peanut Butter!!!!!

best Forrest Gump voice:
Lesseee, theys Peanut Butter and Jelly, Peanut Butter and shrimp, Peanut Butter Salad, Fried Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter and Meatballs.......

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
So, the PiPMaster is a wackjob, huh? Must come from the fumes of all his PiP-ing mixtures! :freak:
Has he moved to New Mexico yet? Can't wait to see his new creations when he gets settled.
Best of luck to you, John! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
carnut2256 said:
...... he IS in fact, a total wackjob! :lol: :lol: :lol:

John, keep the faith brother, and think Peanut Butter!!!!!

best Forrest Gump voice:
Lesseee, theys Peanut Butter and Jelly, Peanut Butter and shrimp, Peanut Butter Salad, Fried Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter and Meatballs.......

So, he IS just like the rest of us. :thumbsup:

But enough with the peanut butter :drunk: :drunk: :lol:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Dadvball said:
.....But enough with the peanut butter :drunk: :drunk: :lol:
...and then theys peanut butta and buzsketti, peanut butta and spam, pickled peanut butta, cajun peanut butta, refried peanut butta, peanut butta tacos, peanut butta, beet and lima bean cassarole..... :drunk:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Very cool and thanks for sharing, Rich. I hope John's doing well. :p

By the way, ya'll furgot paynut buttuh beer........ :tongue:

·
Registered
4,450 Posts
Allright, 1st things last, let me explain Rich's peanut butter reference. I was invited to interview for a job as a production line supervisor for a peanut butter factory operated by Sunland Peanut Company of Portales New Mexico. I couldn't make the interview this week and they were most accomodating in allowing me to reschedule it for the 23rd.. I believe the resume I sent was the key to being offered this job, a resume I could NOT have produced if not for Rich's invaluable tips and advice!

I'll be travelling to Portales a week from Sunday. Wew'll be moving the first week of March, whether I get this job or not.

It was my great priviledge to finally speak to Rich this afternoon, he is definitly the kind of guy you'd want for a neighbor, I almost wish I were moving to Rhode Island.
:thumbsup:

Please resume the Peanut Butter jokes. :lol:

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Excuse me, but quality peanut butter is nothing to joke about. We here at HT happen to have a friend who is allmost a line supervisor at a PB factory.

.....Oh, who am I kidding! Peanut Butter is VERY funny! I will talk to you soon John. Now go pack!

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
stupidsquirrels said:
I almost wish I were moving to Rhode Island.
:thumbsup:
*checks State Statutes on minimum standards for new residents, decides to ask congressman to toughen said standards*
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Connecticut is WAY ahead of 'Little Rhody' in that department!!! :p

......and theys peanut butta and butta, peanut butta and onion, flambe peanut butta, corned peanut butta, peanut butta shish-kabob, peanut butta Benedict, peanut butta broule, creole peanut butta, fried green peanut butta...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts