Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Wife and I were driving home from Springfield MO. last weekend. On the way home to La Porte IN we were going through St. Louis MO on I44. As we were almost downtown I saw something out of the corner of my eye. It was yellow and red way ahead of me blocking traffic. I was getting bummed about getting stuck in traffic in St. Louis until I saw it was THE WEINERMOBILE! :) 80 MPH on I44 and I get the lucky break of a lifetime! I'm Stoked! I ask the wife to get out the camera we have to document this life changing experience! We got some snapshots of this wonderious mobile as we drove by. I was giddy all the way to Springfield IL! In Springfield IL we decided it was time for a little Steak and Shake for Lunch. MMMMMMMLunch....Oh sorry, getting back on the road we see the WEINERMOBILE AGAIN! :thumbsup: DANG! Seeing the Weinermobile twice in the same day in seperate states! I can die now. My life is complete. :thumbsup:
Photos to follow soon.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Why am I the first one to post in your thread??? :p :p Yeah, I saw the Weinermobile a few years ago on my way home on the Interstate in CT. That sucker is BIG! Definitely a life-changing event! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
I saw it about 3 years ago, coming home from the spring race in Bristol. We had to be doing 75 mph in the motorhome, and the weinermobile blew right by us! Two young girls were in it. I took a couple of pictures, but they weren't very good.

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
scrambler81 said:
Actually, if I remember right, they were pretty cute. College age girls, in the Weinermobile - ya gotta love it. :thumbsup:
I saw a younger guy and an older lady. they really were wanting to get somewhere they didn't even wave back. :cry:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
scrambler81 said:
Actually, if I remember right, they were pretty cute. College age girls, in the Weinermobile - ya gotta love it. :thumbsup:
:devil: there's a really funny joke, somewhere in that statement, now if I could only....

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
DadsCoronet said:
Why am I the first one to post in your thread??? :p :p Yeah, I saw the Weinermobile a few years ago on my way home on the Interstate in CT. That sucker is BIG! Definitely a life-changing event! :thumbsup:
Mark, I told you: You CAN'T eat that one!!!!!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
DadsCoronet said:
I saw the Weinermobile a few years ago on my way home on the Interstate in CT. That sucker is BIG! Definitely a life-changing event! :thumbsup:
Coincidence. That's the 1st time I saw it too. It was traveling south on I95, I was traveling north. I thought it was kinda cool to actually see one on the road.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts