Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK! Bad day at work? Boss being a jerk?? Wife yelling at you because you spent $$ on JL instead of getting the kids teeth cleaned?? Gas station attendent charging you too much for the cheap stuff!!

DO THIS

Recognize this guy?

Hes a sink sprayer thing.

Heres the gag.

1. Get some clear scotch tape.

2. DO NOT turn water on but squeeze the handle of the sprayer and hold.(make sure handle is dry so the taped will stick)
3. Wrap tape around handle while squeezed.
4. Re-position handle pointing towards yourself.

WAIT for person to turn water on and enjoy!

OH what a joyous monday it will be! TELL your friends! :devil:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Whee!!! Don't forget to loosen the tops on the salt and pepper shakers, inject all the eggs with red food dye, take all the labels off the canned goods and short sheet the bed :tongue: :hat: :hat: :hat:

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
I love the water sprayer gag!!! I typically stick with the rubberband rather than tape. The rubber bands they package 1:24 and 1:18 car with work geat cause they are barely visble.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
WSV's Unite!

I am writing here to say that I am a WSV - Water Sprayer Victim! Yes, it's true. I fell prey to this perilous prank, receiving a cold, unwanted drenching. This cruel act, committed by one of my son's smart-alecky friends, left me soaked in despair. :cry: It is truly humiliating for the victim. So please, take my advice, do it to others before others do it to you!! :D :lol:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts