Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, for the third installment of my trip to the NMRA / Edlebrock event in Atlanta last week.....A few more cars from the Vintage class...and they all happen to be AMC's!

I will post a few for the Mopar, Ford, and Chevy lovers later in the week. Just trying to help fill our time while we waite on 2007! And let's face it...we're car people. So why not do it with classic american iron!

And yes...that's a 170 mph Gremlin! What is that thing, 98" wheelbase? But it ran dead on straight! They claimed it to be the worlds fastest Gremlin! :thumbsup: Who knows, but it was still very impresive!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
69Stang said:
OK, for the third installment of my trip to the NMRA / Edlebrock event in Atlanta last week.....A few more cars from the Vintage class...and they all happen to be AMC's!

I will post a few for the Mopar, Ford, and Chevy lovers later in the week. Just trying to help fill our time while we waite on 2007! And let's face it...we're car people. So why not do it with classic american iron!

And yes...that's a 170 mph Gremlin! What is that thing, 98" wheelbase? But it ran dead on straight! They claimed it to be the worlds fastest Gremlin! :thumbsup: Who knows, but it was still very impresive!

that last one looks exactly almost as the jl one!

thanks for the pics and nice pics!!!!!

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Red, white, and blue AMC

I actually saw one of these in a parking lot a couple of Saturdays ago.
My wife and I had gone out for breakfast.
First time that I had seen one of these R/W/B units up close.

Thanks for the pictures.
An 170 mph Gremlin! Not often that you see any kind of Gremlin on a strip.

Cheers. Cobra

1 - 8 of 8 Posts