Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 days ago it was 81 degrees in my neck of the woods in PA. Today, it has been sleeting since 7AM this morning. I've never seen so much sleet from a storm. 12 hours straight so far. We must have 4 inches of icy sleet on the ground. Roads are a mess. My wife left work 2 1/2 hours ago and still isn't home (normally a 50 minute drive).

Crazy.................. and it's heading northeast......... get ready.......

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
I know what you mean. I live up north from you in Allentown and it was almost 70 degrees on Tuesday and 79 degrees on Wednesday.

It has now been snowing and sleeting since late last night already, and it hasn't stopped. I didn't go anywhere today, my Corvette is staying parked in the driveway. :freak:

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Started here last night and it's still going. I have NEVER seen soooo much sleet. I have at least 8 inches if sleet covered snow, and its still coming down :freak: .

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
"almost" same here

Wed and Thur both were 80 degree days... just BEAUTIFUL! why or why did i have to work!

Today had a high of 47 and it was raining, then down puring, then raining some more, with a tad bit more rain, with a hint of rain, then some more rain, with another downpour... followed by... RAIN!

Such an icky day, thankfully rain should be moving out tonight so i can rumage the junk yard tomorrow.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
chevy263 said:
Its here :mad: high 60s the other day i'd guess 6 inches of snow and now its good ol sleet whoopie:drunk:
What he said. Sleet is piling up now and the wind is kicking in. It's blowing right up against the front of my house I just tried to open my front storm door and I could only get it open about 6 inches. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
My wife was due to fly back from Orlando at 8:30 tonight. Five minutes before boarding they canceled the flight, and se can't get another one until 6:30 am Monday morning. We got about 2-3" of snow before it changed to sleet late this afternoon, and it's still sleet.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Dadvball said:
My wife was due to fly back from Orlando at 8:30 tonight. Five minutes before boarding they canceled the flight, and se can't get another one until 6:30 am Monday morning. We got about 2-3" of snow before it changed to sleet late this afternoon, and it's still sleet.
Oh to be stranded in Orlando for the weekend...... Well she can look on the bright side, she's stranded in Orlando for the weekend!!! I'm sure it's not the way she wanted to spend the weekend but it beats being here, although I'm sure she just wants to come home to her family.

·
Registered
811 Posts
FastC6Vette said:
I know what you mean. I live up north from you in Allentown and it was almost 70 degrees on Tuesday and 79 degrees on Wednesday.

It has now been snowing and sleeting since late last night already, and it hasn't stopped. I didn't go anywhere today, my Corvette is staying parked in the driveway. :freak:
What type of Corvette you got and you are only a teenager right? You are blessed to have a Vette that young.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts