Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Speaking as an Eagles fan, I just loved that perfect hold by Tony Romo last night. Nice play!

So I guess it's off to the Pro Bowl for your deserved (?) spot on the roster. Have a nice trip to Hawaii! Say Hi to Carrie for me..............

Let's go Birds!

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
Being from the land of the SeaHawks, I thought that it was great.

Heck if more teams would do that Seattle might just win the SuperBowl.

Sorry i was Day Dreaming.
Richard

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
It's a shame the Cowboys season ended with such a gaff from Romo. Oh well he's a rookie and has a very promising career. Now being an Eagles fan I'm still glad it happened to the Boys. America's Team Hah!! :wave:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
Yeah, Tony seems like such a nice young man. If he weren't wearing that silly star on his head, I might have felt sorry for him. :tongue:
Honestly, I was kind of hoping that Dallas would win. Them coming back to Philly for the title game would be a blast! Of course, the way some of my fellow Eagles fans behaved yesterday, I can't imagine how ugly they'd get at a NFC Final against the Cowboys. I can't understand how people can act so badly, at an event that should be so much fun. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just think........... if the planets line up just right, and with a lot of luck, the NFC Championship game could be played at the Linc! Whod'a thought that might happen 6 weeks ago????

1 - 15 of 15 Posts