Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's just week three, but there have been a few surprises already (the Super Bowl champ Steelers 1-2 ???).

How are your guys doing so far?

New England is 2-0 at the moment, but it hasn't been a pretty two wins.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Being a Raider fan at least I can say that they did not lose this week.....Oh, thats right....It's their bye week....

·
Premium Member
13,264 Posts
carnut2256 said:
It's just week three, but there have been a few surprises already (the Super Bowl champ Steelers 1-2 ???).

How are your guys doing so far?

New England is 2-0 at the moment, but it hasn't been a pretty two wins.

You really know how to rub salt into the wound Rich!

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Aha, yes . What more can be said about the Detroit Lions . New Coaching staff, New QB, New players, SAME RESULTS. THEY SUCK. Glad I dont care about football.
Hey did you hear they have a new gun buy back program in Detroit. Yep, you turn in your Lions season tickets and they give you a gun ! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:drunk: :freak: We now return you to your regulary scheduled program.

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Pakman said:
Being a Raider fan at least I can say that they did not lose this week.....Oh, thats right....It's their bye week....
Hey it could be worse . YOU COULD LIVE IN MICHIGAN AND BE A LIONS FAN ! BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tongue:
now where did I put that gun :freak:

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
The Eagles have looked fantastic, but that bizarre 4th quarter collapse last week was one of the worst losses I've seen, and as a season ticket holder since 1970, I've seen a lot of losses. To push a team all over the field, yet still find a way to give the game to the them was tough to swallow. But we're 2 and 1 and leading our division, and the Packers come to town next week. :thumbsup:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
chevyj1957 said:
My team sucks as usuall again this year. 0-3 Hopefully the Browns can turn it around soon. As for the Buckeyes woohoo.
You'll be glad to know that many Patriot's fans are also rooting for Romeo Crennel's Browns :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Slow week for me with the Cowboys having a bye week. I'm hoping Owens is close to a 100% when he goes up against Philly. I'm thinking 120 yards and 2 scores :).

·
Registered
2,302 Posts
The Eagles are 2-1, with a tough loss to the Giants last week. The offense looks great, as does most of the defense. But, their defensive backfield is banged up and teams are taking advantage of it.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts