Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As of about 7:30 Tuesday evening (EDT), my wife and I became grandparents for the sixth time when our daughter Sarah gave birth to her third child, Charlotte Renee Strauss. Little "Charlie" weighed in at a healthy 8 lbs,10 oz, and 21" long. Mother, baby, daddy Tim, big sister Suzi and big brother Timmy are all doing well.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Congradulation's, Grand Pa Jim.....Glad to hear that they're all doing fine....She look's like a KEEPER...

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Congratulations Jim and family!

I thought about you yesterday Jim. This Saturday, a local church is having it's annual charity auction and there are going to be not one, but two Corvairs in it!

·
Registered
13,598 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
congrats! And Moe is right - you should keep her - it's kinda looked down upon to toss babies out ;) (just kidding)
Oh yeah. They're BOTH keepers!

Congratulations, Jim! Very cute!
Thanks, Steve. Aren't they? It's obvious that your eyes work just fine!

Congratulations Jim and family!

I thought about you yesterday Jim. This Saturday, a local church is having it's annual charity auction and there are going to be not one, but two Corvairs in it!
Thanks for the congrats! Keep me posted on the auction. I'm in no position to bid on anything at the moment, but I'd be curious as to what they are and how much they wind up selling for.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts