Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was reading newsweek today and saw and article on a new dodge avenger nascar!. For those of you who haven't heard of the new car go on edmunds.com/insideline and type in dodge avenger. It looks sweet! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
I like the looks of it and it looks 3x`s better than the japanese competition it`s aimed for. However if I was shopping for a midsize,I`d pick the chrysler version over this one. If I was shopping for any new car you can`t beat the looks ,performance,and reliability of the charger. I`d just get the charger instead of the avenger.The should have kept the charger in nascar because that`s their bread `n butter.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Who knows what the new Avenger looks like! Those photos are of the Nascar Car Of Tomorrow (C.O.T.) and looks nothing like a car in the first place!

I am just not a big fan of IROC....

·
Registered
435 Posts
I like the Monte Carlo, But is it with the Huge, Un-Sexy looking wing doing at the back? If painted black, it would look like the batmobile.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
I like the Charger much better than the avenger. And the c.o.t. imp is stupid looking, with that big wing it looks more like a ricer tuner than a nascar.

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
I think NASCAR is just trying to "pimp" out the stock cars. Geesh. Leave well enough alone please. I mean, I'm all for safety, but after looking at the #29 yesterday at the Chicago Auto Show, :drunk: .

·
Registered
390 Posts
I agree that rear spoiler is terrible. On Subarus and Hondas they look like carry handles. What's next, will they be "drifting" around the high banks of Daytona?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts