Boy I miss Indiana's lax vehicle laws :lol:
You'd never get away with that in Virginia would you :lol:

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
You could definitely envision "City of Oakbrook" lettered on those doors.:lol:

·
0 Posts
I used to drive an IH Travelall for BC's Dept of Hwys. Cornbinders were tough as anvils! :thumbsup:
(an old Highways joke - What's orange and white, and sleeps six?) :lol: :roll:

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
1A62 said:
I used to drive an IH Travelall for BC's Dept of Hwys. Cornbinders were tough as anvils!
I still have and drive a '72 T'all. It is tough as nails as long as you can keep the rust at bay.

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Bet that ol 'gal could tell some stories, think of it as a diamond in the rough! Or, been there, done that and don't have to prove anything to anybody! 'Binder, Cornbinder, IH, Barnyard Buick, Cornfield Corvette anyway you you want to say it, their tough! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
255 Posts
Thats right don't need to prove any thing to anybody!! The word timex comes to mind :roll: Hey EYE is that a 2-way radio antenna on the ranger?? ZF I'll have to post a pic of my truck so you can see my little antenna thats on mine :D

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya, just 2 crummy little whips...nothing fancy, just freebies from work. I'd stick one of my fancy ones on, but that'd double the value of the truck.

·
Premium Member
8,297 Posts
I LOVE it,although if it was mine,I would have sanded and primed the rust areas.
Theres a lot of old vehicles in pa. either just sitting around rusting,or being driven,lol

Ill have to snap a pic of an old Stang thats been slowly rusting away,not moved.
I should ask if he's gonna sell it,but seems a lot of Pa ppl who have the cars, say they'regunna restore em,but 3 years later,theyre still sitting in the same spot,even worse shape then the previous years gone by :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts