Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After work today, I'm taking delivery of an '07 Impala SS. Silver with ebony interior. 5.3 litre V8. 303HP. Loaded for bear. 6-CD changer, Bose, heated leather buckets, OnStar, etc. My first new car in 7 years. Been driving a 2000 Blazer I bought new. Just turned 110,000 miles and it's starting to cost me a few bucks in repairs. This Impala surprised me with it's power. I drove it yesterday and it about jumped out of my hands when I opened it up. I'll post pics when I can. Can't wait to get it!

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride! May you always drive it in good health. I'm waiting for the fall to order an '08 Malibu. I can't wait 'til October!

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Sweet car! My mom has a 2006 Impala SS. It has more blindspots than what im used to, but then again Im a little car type guy. Congrats!!!

·
Registered
417 Posts
Awesome ride :thumbsup: ...Congratulations on joining the Impala family (this from an owner of a 2002 Impala).....Keep me in mind if you have any questions about it as I work for a Chevrolet dealer in the Service Dept, I'd be happy to answer any questions you might have.

Jim C.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Congrats! We just bought a 2007 Impala LS and the better half loves it. It is one of the most comfortable cars we test drove. I am a big guy and can fit in the back seat easily. Super deal getting a SS. Can't wait to see the pics.

Bob

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Click My Gallery for 3 pics. If anyone knows how to add these pics to this thread, please do so. I think CTWLSMIKE did it for me last time.

I love this car!

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They are in "My Gallery". I can't seem to add them to threads like I used to. New ISP and I haven't figured it out yet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts