Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This is my new baby,bought from the original owner .. 1978 Chevy Van...
50k miles on engine,thrush side pipes,original 8 track and am radio in it along with original Cb.... ONLY thing wrong with it is dent on back end panel( far back) which can be fixed and some small bubbling at bottom.. It needs new tires but has original rims....

Sure I know it needs work,major cleaning,but I'm happy....Enough room for the kids plus... Paid $1,000.-

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Naah,no waterbed,lol... but sweet..I have to get seats for the back,as it was empty,no biggie...
I was told that he also had one even nicer but sold it about a year before I moved in the neighborhood...
Man, the dash is even carpeted,lol...

·
Premium Member
1,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeh,now that I can actually play them ,I probably won't be able to find any :lol:
I seriously was going to have it repainted black with flames if the dent would have went near the detailed "paint" but it's right below it,so I'll get away with keeping it....

It's gonna take a lot of cleaning on the side pipes and rims but I think it will be worth it...... altho the day the funky paint becomes scratched too bad or damaged too far it's going into the shop... :p

Ya should hear that thing rumble... Sweet

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.