Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Hey everyone, I know we have a lot of different hobbies besides diecast, one of mine is music. My friends and I have recorded our first 3 songs, if you're interested check out our site at [[[Edited: Per TOS no "Visit my website" posts allowed, Gerald]]]]" and let me know what you think! Thanks, Martin

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Very nice Martin. I liked your music. I have a question for you. How old is that National that is pictured with Paul playing it?

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks, the guitar is probably about 50 years old? He brought it off an old lady for $20 at a garage sale when he used to live in Montreal. Incredible!

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
He brought it off an old lady for $20 at a garage sale when he used to live in Montreal. Incredible!
Okay, now I am extremely jealous!!! What an incredible find! I imagine it has an incredible tone. I wish I could hear it. By the way, I have some of my own compositions recorded if you're ever interested in hearing them.

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Okay, now I am extremely jealous!!! What an incredible find! I imagine it has an incredible tone. I wish I could hear it. By the way, I have some of my own compositions recorded if you're ever interested in hearing them.
I would love to hear them if you have them posted somewhere!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts