Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, what a perfect thread title to take after lol. Mines not about finding a WL. But I need to vent a little, hope you all will listen. Was with this girl for a little over a week(yeah..not long at all, i know) but we've been interested in each other for the last month and a half. But today on aol instant messenger(so mature) she tells me "we're not going to work out" "i still wanna be friends and hang out with you though!!!." Yeah, like thats EVER going to happen again. The bull**** reason she gave me was because i was too far away to hang out everyday. She wanted a boyfriend she could see everyday. FWIW, I'm 30 minutes from her straight down Interstate 88. Thats quite the long distance if i do say so myself *rolls eyes*

so anyways, later tonite im finding out that she already likes someone else. She said this "im so glad you came into my life when i didnt think it could get any worse" LOL boy do I suck or what? I need to return her $40 v-day presents and buy a few WL's I think. Sorry for the rant, but I needed to vent. Thanks for listening guys!!

Matt

·
Registered
4,536 Posts
Sorry to hear about this. IMO, that's pretty cold telling you something like that on-line. Return the gifts & find yourself some nice die-cast and don't let something like this get you down :)

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Count your blessings, young man, that you saw the real "her" this early. She clearly isn't very deep, and no one you'd want to build a relationship with. Be glad she did you this favor, and move on.

Dr. Philnut

·
Registered
64 Posts
Eurosport94 said:
So, what a perfect thread title to take after lol. Mines not about finding a WL. But I need to vent a little, hope you all will listen. Was with this girl for a little over a week(yeah..not long at all, i know) but we've been interested in each other for the last month and a half. But today on aol instant messenger(so mature) she tells me "we're not going to work out" "i still wanna be friends and hang out with you though!!!." Yeah, like thats EVER going to happen again. The bull**** reason she gave me was because i was too far away to hang out everyday. She wanted a boyfriend she could see everyday. FWIW, I'm 30 minutes from her straight down Interstate 88. Thats quite the long distance if i do say so myself *rolls eyes*

so anyways, later tonite im finding out that she already likes someone else. She said this "im so glad you came into my life when i didnt think it could get any worse" LOL boy do I suck or what? I need to return her $40 v-day presents and buy a few WL's I think. Sorry for the rant, but I needed to vent. Thanks for listening guys!!

Matt
Maybe you'll meet a sweety in the Diecast section at the local store!

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
carnut2256 said:
Count your blessings, young man, that you saw the real "her" this early. She clearly isn't very deep, and no one you'd want to build a relationship with. Be glad she did you this favor, and move on.

Dr. Philnut
thanks everybody, I couldn't agree to this more!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts