Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Won't be on for a week or two..Waited till the last second to start packing, Due to overtime at work and this arthritis medication kicking my ass, I've had 0% energy. Did'nt know how much crap I've collected untill I started..Much to do, So little time. :wave:

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
ood Luck Scott..

I just finished moving this past month. you may find that the cars will consume most of the move. Or `at least in my case moving 20 k worth. good luck

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
Don't envy your situation. I don't plan on moving again (hopefully). If I do, the house will be left furnished and all. May even throw in the wife. ;) rr

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Hope to buy my first house soon. I know what you mean about collecting stuff. I've acquired a few heavy things. 3 Pontiac engines on stands (yes they are in the house). Several sets of heads in the bedroom along with transmission... etc. Can you tell I'm single? An upright grand piano. Wood stove. Wont be much fun. At least the place I'm shooting for has a huge garage. As soon as I hear something the larger diecasts are going back in their boxes.
I like the comment about throwing in the wife!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts