Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive lived in Texas all my life and this has been the mildest summer Ive ever seen, 1 100 degree day, maybe 20 days over 95, and the wettest too, over 20 inches of rain in the D/FW area since Memorial Day, saved me a ton on my water bill!
Hope we dont have a rough winter now.

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
32lowboy said:
Ive lived in Texas all my life and this has been the mildest summer Ive ever seen, 1 100 degree day, maybe 20 days over 95, and the wettest too, over 20 inches of rain in the D/FW area since Memorial Day, saved me a ton on my water bill!
Hope we dont have a rough winter now.
Our area has had the 5th mildest summer on record.

·
Registered
2,340 Posts
This has been the driest year of our last 5 years of drought. We are hurting for rain. The eastern half of the state is on Fire and the Western Half is almost just as dry.
I keep asking for rain and we are getting some but the ground is dry. If we don't get more water soon, California will have another energy crisis. :)
Richard

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Summer has pretty much skipped us by this year, We went from spring to fall, with only a couple upper 80 to low 90 degree days in between..I just know we are going to get nailed this winter. :p

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Like Scott1091, we have had a very temperate Summer. Not one 90 degree day, and almost always in the low 80s. Almost tropical. Very few rainy days as well but when it did rain, it rained alot. Hoping the Winter isn't payback for it, I'd rather have a hot summer than a sloppy winter! :wave:

·
Silent but Deadly
4,359 Posts
A lotta rain... a heckuva lotta wind, and more coming. It's been a busy summer here.

:)

R

·
0 Posts
Mike, you're freaking hoosier lightning out... will you talk to him please???

Thanks

Rob

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
robmcin said:
Yea, sure... just being a snob, I bet!!! :tongue:
That's what I do best. Now quit bugging me. (sips his $7.50 mocha-latte-espresso-chapo-choco-ccino)

Alright, maybe it's just a Folgers single cup thing with plain 'ol milk. :p

1 - 14 of 14 Posts