Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dragnet_Supporter said:
Unless they keep the original music and John Carpenter, they'll lose a lot of atmosphere. Has anyone seen the remake of the Fog?
The Fog remake was pathetic!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sure R Zombie is gonna do this title justice. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
scrambler81 said:
I don't understand why they need to remake it in the first place. What's wrong with the original? Besides, there ain't no way to replace Jamie Lee. :cool:
They say a movie over twenty years old won't capture the attention of yonger viewers, so they need to get currently popular yong actors and muck around with the script to bring in the kids and hopefully make more money.

Technology with all it's fast outdatedness is killing the classics...not to mention the attention span of kids. Or so they say. These same kids can be held to a computer or video game forever, but they can't market books and movies to get their attention? Come on...what's wrong with this thinking? Is the majority of the masses raising vidiots that can't think beyond the box, or is current entertainment dicision makers really just a bunch of vidiots in disquise?

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
This all translates into Hollywood lacks originality. "Uhhhh we can't not come up wif sumfine new so let's us all dew a remake duhhhhuhh".
We can only hope Rob does it justice. From what I have Heard "House of a 1,000 Corpses" was pretty lame. Oh well time will tell.
Just one mans POV

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Stack said:
This all translates into Hollywood lacks originality. "Uhhhh we can't not come up wif sumfine new so let's us all dew a remake duhhhhuhh".
We can only hope Rob does it justice. From what I have Heard "House of a 1,000 Corpses" was pretty lame. Oh well time will tell.
Just one mans POV
House of.... was pretty lame but The Devil's Rejects was great. :thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts