Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All! Finally got to meet, live and in person, another member of this board! Zeb41 informed me a few days ago that he had a Dayona Coupe in his possession and was wondering if I would like to have it. We both live in Grand Rapids, so we met today for a little lunch and some football. The football didn't go so well (Jets lost :cry: ) but the food and conversation proved to be excellent! Zeb, thanks again for the victim and I hope we can get together again soon! :thumbsup: :wave:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BOOGIEVANMAN said:
my cuz used to play for the Griffins. You guys watch hockey?
Hey Boogievanman- Yeah, I watch hockey(don't know about Zeb41)and I catch a Griffins game now and again. My Aunt has lifetime seats (the GM, Bob McNamara, is her brother in law) but I haven't been down yet this year. What's your cousins name? Might know him. :wave:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Ain't it great meeting and talking with other board members? :thumbsup: See what little metal cars can do to you?? ;)

BTW Chris, 6 more Cobra Daytonas going in the mail Monday morning. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
I had a great time yesterday. It was nice meeting Chris. He and I talked for several hours. I brought him a Daytona I had found so he could use it for his project. In return, he bought me lunch and gave me a few very nice loose cars, one of them being a flamed black Daytona custom he made. That car is very nicely done. I meant to bring it with me to work today so I could shoot it and post a pic at lunch time, however, being the absent minded boob that I am, I left it on my dining room table and drove off without it.
Anyhow, I want to thank Chris for the nice time yesterday. It was great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts