Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
O/T Live webcam feed from African watering hole.

It is real.

And it is addictive.

It is on a Game preserve.

The best time to see something is early morning, or late at night.

A word of caution....about a week or so ago, there was a pride of lions eating a wildebeast.

Make sure you have your speakers turned on.

If you see something post here to alert others to go watch.

Live Webcam

Learn more here.

Africam.com

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Now that is pretty cool...was watching while still dark there,it was almost like watching something in night vision.

seen what I think were 2 wildebeast watering at the back side of the pond,they finished then casually strolled out of the screen to the right...then all of a sudden what looked like it could have been a female loin ran full speed across the screen from left to right as if it might have been chasing the wildebeast.

couple minutes later there were what I think may have been a couple bats or birds flying around.

cool stuff...thanks:thumbsup: I'll be watching this now and then

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
triple20 said:
Now that is pretty cool...was watching while still dark there,it was almost like watching something in night vision.
At night the camera is in infrared mode for night vision. In the daylight hours it is in living color. :D

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Really Really cool site. When I was there it was like 7:30 am, and I was watching gazelles and some kind of baboon/monkeys. Pretty peaceful place.

They just need a GTO Judge to go speeding through, just to see the animals reactions. LOL!

·
Premium Member
5,816 Posts
Thats really cool. I'll check back again after work.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
osama must have found the camra all i get is a white blank

·
Premium Member
305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
carnut2256 said:
How on earth did you find this site??? :)
It was posted on the Off-Topic forum at HWC. There are several pages of replies there that tell what people have seen.

The camera is in a tree behind a house or maybe the Game Preserve office. Some people say the camera has panned all the way around and shown a building behind the view you see most often.

I don't know why it is so cool, but it is!!! :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts