Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What made me laugh about this is that there is a guy that lives around the corner from whose wife has hit his car pulling in the driveway, and also sideswiped her car backing out of the garage...................sober! I suggested he buy her a bumper car!

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
My buddies wife has wrecked (totalled 2 of them) 3 or 4 i lost count, cars in the last 6 or 7 months, received numerous ticket. Here is the kicker. She was a dominoes pizza driver. Lol.
Not loling the job but the fact that she drove for a living an just couldnt not wreck a car. Then they replaced the latest totalled car and she got caught in the middle of a small riot in a wawa parking lot and had a brick hurled at her car.

I tol him she married him for his insurance. She has to go to driver re-education now. So here is my public service announcement. Stay away from the sate of delaware if you value your vehicle.

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
What made me laugh about this is that there is a guy that lives around the corner from whose wife has hit his car pulling in the driveway, and also sideswiped her car backing out of the garage...................sober! I suggested he buy her a bumper car!

That reminds me of the ex wife and the girlfriend.If my eyes were not so bad I would drive and not let her behind the wheel when I am in the car.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Breaken your chops Fellas! 4 Shelly Baby

Current point standings for NHRA Cortney Force funny car 7th place (Rookie year) Erica Enders 6th place PS car, Karen Stoffer 5th place Pro-Stock Motorcycle. Not sure the stereotyping is justifiable. I haven even looked into the other racing stats. Hows Dana doing this year?
That one is for you ShellyBaby

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
some people just live up to stereotypes...might want to notice. if things have not been happening for a while there would not be a stereo type for it. so what does that tell you? LOL...thing is women can be GREAT drivers even the ones who are horrible most of the time they are not focusing on the task at hand and just not paying attention. i bet some of the worst women drivers you know are bad drivers because of distractions...funny/sad thing is the car manufacturers enable it! just look at the satellite navigation screens and where are they located? they are for sure not located eye level like a portable gps can be and thats part of the problem...and a car with apps in it? really?!!!! anyways theres my .00002 cents.. and if you dont like stereotypes, dont live up to them! LOL

·
Registered
359 Posts
some people just live up to stereotypes...might want to notice. if things have not been happening for a while there would not be a stereo type for it. so what does that tell you? LOL...thing is women can be GREAT drivers even the ones who are horrible most of the time they are not focusing on the task at hand and just not paying attention. i bet some of the worst women drivers you know are bad drivers because of distractions...funny/sad thing is the car manufacturers enable it! just look at the satellite navigation screens and where are they located? they are for sure not located eye level like a portable gps can be and thats part of the problem...and a car with apps in it? really?!!!! anyways theres my .00002 cents.. and if you dont like stereotypes, dont live up to them! LOL
"Distraction" is the key word. I have been rear ended 3 Xs and never by a female
1 time was from a teamsters safety officer, (True story) You should have seen the look on my face when he handed me his card (I couldn't see it but I could feel it). You should have seen the look on his face when I red it. I busted up laughing.
The point being is what happens when a man see a provocative dressed women walking down the street? I almost been a victim to that one.
I've also almost wrecked when I rubber necked around, when a awesome car driving the opposite direction, and I didn't see it coming earlier. That one has almost cost me. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts