Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Man, I'm having to exercise some self control on this auction. I have one of these Design Studio '41 Willys already, but this one is going so cheap that I'm tempted to bid on it. Design Studio models regularly go for over $100.00. I was lucky enough to pay $70.00 plus shipping for mine. That was a good deal for me, but if this one doesn't go much higher it will be an awesome buy for the winner. I doubt it will stay this low, but I'm thinking that it might just sell for $50.00 or less. I thought I'd post it here in case anyone was interested.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=018&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=280070742769&rd=1&rd=1

I don't think the link works, so here is the listing number.

·
Registered
520 Posts
What is the secret to getting those links to work? In the past I had to add the rest of the auction number to the link but lately that doesn't even seem to work. Anyone know what the missing link piece is?

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SkipperC said:
I don't have any 1:43 scale stuff but this would make an excellent start :thumbsup:
Chris,
This would definitely make an excellent entry into 1:43. These are very well made models. They are made here in the U.S (California I think), and they weigh a ton. Nothing opens on this car, but that doesn't make it any less desireable for me because it is so whell made.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts