Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's Friday, tonight I'll be breaking down my 'puter. We have to be out of the house by Monday. I'll be checking in on the library 'puter occasionally to let y'all know what's up with us.
I have an interview a week from tuesday for a production supervisor's job in Sunland Peanut's peanut butter factory in glorious Portales New Mexico.

The final move to New Mexico will happen the 1st week of March at the lastest, barring disaster, whether I get the job or not.

Ward (69 Stang) and Rich (Carnut 2256) will know how to get hold of me.

I'll miss checking in here everyday, but before long I'll be posting the sickest PIPs ever from the New Mexico Badlands (don't that just SOUND cool!).

In the meantime, I want to say how much I appreciate all the kindness you all have shown us, these are debts I can never repay.

I'll be talking to y'all soon.
Love and kisses,
John
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Ardillas estúpidas del cuidado de la toma. Véale pronto. Buena suerte con la entrevista de trabajo.:thumbsup:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
........ theys Peanut Butter Frickasee, Peanut Butter Lo Mein, Peanut Butter Alfredo..........

Seriously John, God be with you and your family as you start a new life in a new place. Know that while you are out of touch, many people here will miss your postings and crazy sense of humor (Robdog will have to kick it up a notch to cover for you!).

We all look forward to the New Adventures of Old StupidSquirrel :dude: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
May kharma surround you. Good fortune lies ahead. The journey's end will reward you.....

Now pass the jelly and let me finish makin' my dang sammich!! :p :p

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
JP2-NC-JL-CRAZY said:
OH!!! Peanut butter. Me and the dogs, all 4 of them, LOVE peanut butter.

Youdaman, Mr. Squirrel!!! Best of luck!!!

JP2
:lol:Mary caught me sharing peanut butter with the dogs the other day, freaked her out that we were sharing a spoon. :lol:

·
Registered
100 Posts
Gave the dog PB once and he sat there and licked the top of his mouth for 20 minutes. Wife told me to never do that again. :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts