Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Moving thursday. I know some guys keep up on addresses. Please don't forward your bills to me

Pierre smith
212 main street
Apt 4
South glens falls, ny 12803

·
Registered
627 Posts
How will this be affecting your sportscard and die-cast hunting habits?

Less stores, more stores? Or are you still in the same area?

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm moving about 5 miles away. The house I live in now is full of black mold and the basement is flooded regularly. Landlord won't do anything(its a "family" thing). Greywater main line 6 feet deep ruptured and is eroding the basement. I just can't relax here when I come home and I need to run a sump pump and deal with mold!!! Its going to effect my purchases. Rent is going from $225 to $650. Ill be going offline as I'm getting rid of my blackberry and mobile internet. Anyone want to trade for a blackberry????!

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Sorry to hear you have to move again so soon, Pierre. It's a lousy experience and shouldn't have to be repeated so often. I hear you on those basement difficulties...they are the toughest to deal with no matter what you're doing. My own recent difficulties with some water damage and dampness has caused a whole bunch of delays in getting settled in.

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Pierre, get the heck outta that place. Living with mold presents potentially serious health threats!! And with the gray water line burst, bacteria is having a field day!

Hope your new digs are comfortable and dry.

Copied and pasted your new addy.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes I think it screwed up my sinus and is making my ear ring for a month now!!!

Man we need some new johnnys to talk about!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts