Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
if you played a $1 scratch-off game and won your pick of any new car,suv,or truck under $50k what would it be?
Just one answer. :thumbsup:

mine is......
2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT-8 in black

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
dont know the exact cost, but i think its around there...Chrysler Crossfire SRT-8. Im really not a mopar guy, but the crossfire really scratches me where I itch

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Probably a plain jane Corvette

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Brand spankin new blue crewcab dually fourwheel drive duramax Chevy longbed pickup! Would 50K buy something like that?

·
0 Posts
glhshelby said:
if you played a $1 scratch-off game and won your pick of any new car,suv,or truck under $50k what would it be?
A Mustang GT, custom painted dark green, black leather interior, Bullitt wheels, throw in the big stereo. Plenty of gas and tire money left over. :thumbsup: :lol:

·
Registered
896 Posts
For fun: a 2007 Mustang GT convertible, loaded, Tungsten gray w/ red & black interior, 5spd, 18 inch wheels

For a practical daily driver: a 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland 4x4 diesel.

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Cadillac DTS, BMW 3 series convertible, Audi A6, Chevy Corvette, Infiniti M45, or Mercedes-Benz R350....man, tough choice, can't decide without a test drive, but I think it would probably be the BMW.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
F150 SuperCrew FX4 4x4, loaded to the gills. :thumbsup: I had a 2001 SuperCrew and it was a beautiful truck, but with new babies, it was getting hard to justify the expense. However, if I don't have to make the payments...... ;)

·
Registered
972 Posts
I'd take the cash instead. There isn't a single thing out there new that appeals to me other than the Mustang. Unfortunately, I have had so much trouble with the F250 I bought new in 2000, that I would never buy another Ford, so there goes that possibility.

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
A Crown Vic with the LX Premium Sport Handling and Performance Package or a Mustang GT with the Premium package.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts