Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,967 Posts
they have some awesome cars.I love that cuda they have on auction now also.

On a side note,I kept noticing people had gravel/rock yards instead of grass.Is this normal in Az. subdivisions?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
yes, that 'Cuda they are selling is awesome. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,467 Posts
glhshelby : Yes , lots of newer homes in the Phoenix area have pea gravel yards . Water conservation is a big part of it . My brother lives in Tempe & you have to water the lawn every evening to keep it alive in the scorching hot summers .. Because of massive population explosion & limited water supplies , most now put in the gravel yards . ( It might be required ) Easier maintainence I bet too !! Probably could paint it green to look like grass .....

·
Registered
2,219 Posts
If they want that much for it, why not wait and sell it at the Barrett-Jackson auction? I mean, they are in the same town? As much as I would love to have the Goat, I think I would settle for one that's a little bit more in my price range:

from GMP.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
uhhhh, nice car and everything, but $225k for a restored car?.... nah... completly original... maybe

If he wants that kind of money for it, he is in the wrong market place :p

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Thats one sweet car! Not to mention the others he has for sale. I don't think the price is out of range either, a numbers matching car like that is difficult if not almost impossible to find still today. It took my dad almost 10 years to restore his 62 vette to original condition with all matching numbers, we spent alot of time hunting down parts. This guy would probably get more at a BJ auction though

1 - 12 of 12 Posts