Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
While out and about yesterday I spotted a black Dodge Charger pulling into a parking lot. I asked the driver if I could take a picture, which he allowed. He then retreated to the rear of the car and handed me a few promotional items. A wheeled cooler, an insulated lunch box and the pictured clock.

His Charger is a promo "official pace car" for the Dover Delaware speedway as are all the promo items :)

The 2 NASCAR models sitting on the clock are almost my entire collection of NASCASR models but the whole setup works for my display, don't you think? :wave:

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
Galaxieman said:
While out and about yesterday I spotted a black Dodge Charger pulling into a parking lot. I asked the driver if I could take a picture, which he allowed. He then retreated to the rear of the car and handed me a few promotional items. A wheeled cooler, an insulated lunch box and the pictured clock.

His Charger is a promo "official pace car" for the Dover Delaware speedway as are all the promo items :)

The 2 NASCAR models sitting on the clock are almost my entire collection of NASCASR models but the whole setup works for my display, don't you think? :wave:

That clock is a great addition!!! Great story!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts