Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
While out and about yesterday I spotted a black Dodge Charger pulling into a parking lot. I asked the driver if I could take a picture, which he allowed. He then retreated to the rear of the car and handed me a few promotional items. A wheeled cooler, an insulated lunch box and the pictured clock.

His Charger is a promo "official pace car" for the Dover Delaware speedway as are all the promo items :)

The 2 NASCAR models sitting on the clock are almost my entire collection of NASCASR models but the whole setup works for my display, don't you think? :wave:

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Cool! Talk about being in the right place at the right time.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
As long as you got the Dewalt car, that's about all the NASCAR you need! :thumbsup: Too bad the guy wasn't handing out free tickets.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Great story, thanks for sharing it as well as the pics. That clock is cool. Looks good where you placed it. Now JL needs to do that Charger. That is nice.

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
Galaxieman said:
While out and about yesterday I spotted a black Dodge Charger pulling into a parking lot. I asked the driver if I could take a picture, which he allowed. He then retreated to the rear of the car and handed me a few promotional items. A wheeled cooler, an insulated lunch box and the pictured clock.

His Charger is a promo "official pace car" for the Dover Delaware speedway as are all the promo items :)

The 2 NASCAR models sitting on the clock are almost my entire collection of NASCASR models but the whole setup works for my display, don't you think? :wave:

That clock is a great addition!!! Great story!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts