Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all I am sorry about getting stuck in Stupid Mode yesterday some issues in real life and work set me over the edge. Thank you to all of the members who let me know that I was stuck in Stupid Mode.

·
Registered
6,809 Posts
I don't think you were stupid, but if you still do, don't worry. I have been in "the mode" more than once.:thumbsup::p
Hey all I am sorry about getting stuck in Stupid Mode yesterday some issues in real life and work set me over the edge. Thank you to all of the members who let me know that I was stuck in Stupid Mode.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Hey buddy, I saw your post about leaving the board. I was thinking their has to be more going on in your personal life than these little Cars we call sanity.

Good to see / hear you are back onboard and these little Cars are making you happy again. I have been down that road many of times Dave, so don't think
you are alone cause you're not. You have my #er and email addy if you ever need to chat. I am only 400 miles or 6.5 hrs away... :D

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
Did I miss a meltdown? Shoot. I'd have been there to pick ya back up throw ya over my shoulder, or if you are the considerate type who wears gear with a drag strap dragged your ass outta the fight. Nothin wrong with a little "road rash" to remember the moment by.

Glad your getting back to it though. I'll refrain from looking for the reason o your apology and just say,

If there is one thing aside from infinite knowledge of diecast, I've learned, is that a bunch of creepy old guys who collect toys are some of the most caring and thoughtful Internet friends you could find. I haven't and won't hang out anywhere else because this group actually look out for and protect each other.

Nowhere else have I had people contact me both on and off the board to warn about possible dealings or just to give me a kick in the dick (sorry shelly) if I'm not being as responsive or slacking in some way. I welcome every moment of it too.

Guess that means I shod buck up and contribute to HT huh? I'll be sure to give HT a Xmas present this year.

·
Banned
4,640 Posts
We all have our meltdowns, they happen, it was in the past, just enjoy the hobby.(although I have no personal meltdown experience:drunk::drunk::drunk:)

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Hey buddy, I saw your post about leaving the board. I was thinking their has to be more going on in your personal life than these little Cars we call sanity.

Good to see / hear you are back onboard and these little Cars are making you happy again. I have been down that road many of times Dave, so don't think
you are alone cause you're not. You have my #er and email addy if you ever need to chat. I am only 400 miles or 6.5 hrs away... :D
More like five hours isn't it?

Oops, just gave myself away!!! :)

·
Registered
4,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your right Liv N Low about the personnel life it is more like work driving me over the edge. And a Stupid boss.

·
Registered
8,447 Posts
Through all the crap I've been through since the first of the year with loosing my home due to medical bills from fighting cancer, and the deep state of depression I slipped into for awhile, I had to keep in mind there was better days ahead... It's hard sometimes, but it is true... Best of luck to ya !!!

·
Banned
565 Posts
Did I miss a meltdown? Shoot. I'd have been there to pick ya back up throw ya over my shoulder, or if you are the considerate type who wears gear with a drag strap dragged your ass outta the fight. Nothin wrong with a little "road rash" to remember the moment by.

Glad your getting back to it though. I'll refrain from looking for the reason o your apology and just say,

If there is one thing aside from infinite knowledge of diecast, I've learned, is that a bunch of creepy old guys who collect toys are some of the most caring and thoughtful Internet friends you could find. I haven't and won't hang out anywhere else because this group actually look out for and protect each other.

Nowhere else have I had people contact me both on and off the board to warn about possible dealings or just to give me a kick in the dick (sorry shelly) if I'm not being as responsive or slacking in some way. I welcome every moment of it too.

Guess that means I shod buck up and contribute to HT huh? I'll be sure to give HT a Xmas present this year.
Haha Don't worry about it Eric, trust me I have said and heard worse.. :tongue: as for the creepy old guys, what about the creepy old chicks...:lol:

Dave it is completely normal to blow up like that... Ask Liv he will tell you I do it all the time... :lol:

·
Registered
4,260 Posts
Dave it is completely normal to blow up like that... Ask Liv he will tell you I do it all the time... :lol:[/QUOTE said:
Just a few days after my daughter was born St. Helens blew her top. Little did I know it was just a warning! :jest:

But I always say she was born a teenager . . . .

1 - 16 of 16 Posts