Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought everyone might enjoy seeing this. Are they brave or crazy?
hojoe

·
Premium Member
3,558 Posts
The in-car views at about 1:02 to 1:13 remind me of of when my wife drives us to the store... except from my perspective there's a lot more crying. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,085 Posts
Saw that live on TV. It wad done at the X Games this year. The loop was 40 feet and the speed the cars were going was 42 or 43 mph. The video didn't really show Tanner's landing. A few feet shorter and he would have hung the rear wheels on the edge of the landing ramp.

Probably not too many of you guys watch the X Games. You should. They do a motor cycle high jump. The old record 37 feet. This year 47 feet! The tricks they do cycles are simply amazing.

My favorite event is the Moto X. The obsticles are insane. The funniest event is the womens Moto X. This year they changed the course for them to make it easier. Didn't really help.

·
Crazed Painter
7,230 Posts
Honda could make that jump in his truck I bet...

That is as incredible as the Loop de Loop...WOW!

If you notice he lands far past the edge of the landing ramp....that is a safety feature they figure in. Just in case they don't go as far as planned.

Bob...so we could all get together and try for a triple loop-er?? :rolleyes: ...zilla

1 - 10 of 10 Posts