Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering if this is a monthly payment or a one time payment?
and what is the differance between a Lifetime member and a Norman Hobbytalk supporter? (except the 10 years and 1 year thing) :wave:

·
Premium Member
7,464 Posts
Yearly payment or once in a lifetime payment. Foget the amount, I think $25 a year or $50 for lifetime, you'll have to find the link.

·
2011 VW NB Final Edition
2,031 Posts
Go Lifetime :thumbsup:

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
A hobby Talk supporter.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
It's right at the top of every Hobbytalk page, in the orange bar under the Hobbytalk Logo: click on Donation/HobbyTalk Supporter. I've been meaning to do it for a while myself.

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
DaCustomizer said:
i was wondering if this is a monthly payment or a one time payment?
and what is the differance between a Lifetime member and a Norman Hobbytalk supporter? (except the 10 years and 1 year thing) :wave:
Well ya see the Lifetime member is done.. finished.. no chance for Parole. You get the idea.
Now the Norman member is easily spotted, usually dressed like his/her mother, carries a large chef knife and hangs out near showers.
The later of the two may have more freedoms but is definatly more dangerous. :cool:

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,828 Posts
I took the the red lifetime supporter pill so I could stay in Wonderland and see how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Atencio said:
I took the the red lifetime supporter pill so I could stay in Wonderland and see how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
:lol: Just renewed to the lifetime supporter myself. This place is kinda like home, in a wierd sorta way :tongue:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts