Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran into Bob Schellinger at school today. He told me to tell you hi. He aslo asked if you are still coaching :wave:

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
My coaching days are over. Both my kids are in High School now and I am not a teacher so now I get to stand back and watch. They made it easy on me and picked two different schools to attend. My son is at the U of Penn H.S. and my daughter is at Marian. Two total different concepts.

Bobby's a good guy and his wife is an angel. I hear nothing but good things about the Slicer's so you've got it good.

Now, do you still get your hands on Beetles from time to time? I'd love to get one that is mechanically sound that needs body work and paint. Something my son and I could tinker with. Got any leads over there?

Mark Hosaflook
LightningFest

1 - 2 of 2 Posts