Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am house cleaning today and I decided to clean my refrigerator out. Well, with all of the little grooves here and there I decided to use my vaccuum cleaner. And it worked really well!!! What a way to end the year...........and I'll be running slot cars this evening.

Bob Weichbrodt
"Rawafx"
W-S, NC

·
Registered
636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm still washing the walls in my bedroom, so no slot cars yet.....and the Bears play tonight at 8PM against Green Bay(maybe Farve's last game???) so being from northeren Illinois/Indiana I'll probably watch.

Bob Weichbrodt
"Rawafx"
W-S, NC

·
Registered
307 Posts
I used a pressure washer to clean out a fridge once.......Yes, we took it outside first....

Used a vacuum cleaner many times. It does work well for loose stuff, not so well on the gooey stuff........

·
Villain
4,632 Posts
not only is the vacuum cleaner clean nice, and its cool to see what lies under those refrigerator bunnies, but it saves so much wear and tear on your poor refrig. motor. sure to extend the life of your main kitchen appliance.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Rex has two weeks to fix himself. The defense needs a little work too. I'll have to bring some projects down for the playoffs. Usually if I work on slot cars during the games, I don't get all worked up.
Jim

·
Slotcar Fanatic
13,013 Posts
RacerDave said:
I think the Bears defense alone will get them deep in the playoffs.
It was actually the first time I watched a Bears game this season, I couldn't believe that was the team that one 13 games this season. Talk about having an off game :eek: rr

1 - 13 of 13 Posts