Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
www.piratequiz.com

My pirate name is:
Dread Pirate Bonney

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Arr, Mates set the mizzen mast fur adventurr and celabrrrrate wit a large flaggon o' grog!

I be: Dread Pirate Read

Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. Even through many pirates have a reputation for not being the brightest souls on earth, you defy the sterotypes. You've got taste and education. Arr!

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
I have no clue who I am

Captain Tom Bonney

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
RobDog said:
well shiver me timbers,tie that heathen scurvey dog to the yardarm

She may not look pretty now, but she was somebody's baby oncte. Give us a little smootchie bootchie, aye? That mean a big wet one in pirate lingo...chips ahoy, matie!

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
yo-ho-ho lubberrr
swashbucklerrr thats an awa bit site!
i would hoarrrd in th' hearrrt t' be a pirrrate, but then i dont want t' :p
i hoarrrd in th' hearrrt lamborrrhgini!
thats toooo belly shakin' lubberrrs!

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lpgeoteacher said:
Ever notice how much we try none of us are nothing more than a Lightningprone wannabe.
Yeah I expect that he is off celebrating and will chime in if he's capable of typing later on. :wave:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Avast thar, Matey's!!!! It be Cap'n Carnutty, it be, an' I be a visitin' wit ya on da "Talk Like a Piratie" Day, doncha kno.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!

An ware prey tell be me ol' pal Lightnin'prone on such a fine day as this, the ol' Salty Dog? We be 'avin ta go down ta Davey Anto's Locker fer a drink o' the debbil's own Rum, we would.

Then we be a goin' off ta sailin' an give what crosses us a Piratey greetin' o' farty lashes a'fore we makes 'im walk ta shart plank, we will.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts