Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
Thanks and the same to you. People always fret about bad luck on Friday the 13th but typically I have the same luck today as any other day! :freak:

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
CTWLSMIKE said:
Thanks and the same to you. People always fret about bad luck on Friday the 13th but typically I have the same luck today as any other day! :freak:
Heck, I was born on Friday, March 13 and people always asked me about bad luck LOL! :freak:

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
I've had a good day today but don't want to jinx it by saying that I've had a good day today cause today isn't over yet! Understand? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
898 Posts
hey 41,this is what my boss said to me when i told him i was quitting after 11 years,"your job is just like a car,if it doesn't get you to where you want to go it's time to get a new one." good luck on the new job!happy 13th everyone

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
This day has been nice, we were supposed to get about a foot of snow and the whole weather front dipped about 100 miles south instead and we missed the whole thing.

·
Premium Member
8,297 Posts
Hah,I was standing in line,paying for my thigns,the total came up to $16.66
My son laughed and said" wow Mom ,and on Friday the 13th too".. :drunk:
Sometimes Im just too busy to remember all the dates,lol

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
BFK said:
Hah,I was standing in line,paying for my thigns,the total came up to $16.66
My son laughed and said" wow Mom ,and on Friday the 13th too".. :drunk:
Sometimes Im just too busy to remember all the dates,lol
I get a Wendy's chicken sandwich meal that always total $6.66
I hope that never comes back to haunt me.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.