Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
Just wanted to say "Happy Birthday" to the Ford Mustang :hat: 43 years old and still running along at FULL GALLOP and leaving everyone else in the dust :D Have a great night all !

Scott
Mustang Enthusiast & Collector
[email protected]

My 1984 20th Anniversary Edition Mustang Convertible ( 1 of 5261 produced )

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Ah, the memories...I was 2 when my Mother finally took delivery of her brand new '66 coupe. Fire Flare red, 289 3 spd manual, wire wheel covers amd a black interior with a bench seat. That's what took so long to get the car. I think there were only a handful of 3 spd manuals built with a bench seat, but Mom had to have one. Set her back a titch over $2300 bucks....... :)

Happy Birthday, Mustang :thumbsup: :hat:

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Hard to believe it's 43 years Scott!

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
SkipperC said:
Ah, the memories...I was 2 when my Mother finally took delivery of her brand new '66 coupe. Fire Flare red, 289 3 spd manual, wire wheel covers amd a black interior with a bench seat. That's what took so long to get the car. I think there were only a handful of 3 spd manuals built with a bench seat, but Mom had to have one. Set her back a titch over $2300 bucks....... :)
Three on a tree?

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
G_G said:
Three on a tree?
Yeah Baby! three on the tree! Shifter on the steering column. I have a buddy with that little red convertable bench and an automatic sitting in his pole barn. I bug him to drive it when ever I see it.

·
Lookout the Mac is Back!!
8,413 Posts
Hard to believe it has been 43 years... that's a 1999 (35th Anniversary) on the right.

And the T/A had its 30th birthday on January 17th.... she didn't get any cards from anyone except me... :cry:

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
Happy Birthday to the one and only Ponycar still standing! :hat:

my little bullitt, 2001 Mustang GT #2380/5,000.
the torino's birthday's are all in January
(ordered, bucked, built, delivered & Sold in Jan.1971).

·
Old School Dinosaur
2,130 Posts
Happy Birthday Mustang. (I've owned three in my lifetime):thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
SkipperC said:
Noooo. On the floor. To my knowledge, Mustangs were never available with column manuals. :)
Good. You had me scared and going through old Ford documents there for a second. :freak:

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Seems like the last 20 years have gone by in a 3-day-weekend. I'll probably wake up any minute and still be in H.S. and sleeping in studyhall.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
Happy B-Day Mustangs! I had a 86 GL in college. Fun car until something when caflooky in the carb. Never ran right after that & traded it in.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts