Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it really belongs in the HW thread but I hope it get to hang around her for a little bit. I went to return some plumbing fixtures with my wife yesterday. We went to Baileys Discount center in North Judson IN. Let me tell you a whole lot of junk under the roof of a 200,000 sq ft store. I was up in the front of the store and saw a couple of diecast cars by one of the registers. Up on looking there were 3 cars and one was a funny yellowsh green color. It couldn't be...I looked closer. Sure it looked like a Hot wheel red line Corvette. I knew that Hot wheels had remade some cars and put spectraflame paint on them...Well it was only $.50 (YES 50 CENTS!) :thumbsup: So I put it up on the counter with our returns. My wife gave me that "Not another one of those &^%# little cars again looks." Needless to say I got the car. The little woman needed a new pair of shoes so we hopped back into the car and headed to Michigan City. Of course I had to stop in to Milezones to confirm my find. Russ confirmed it and then bought it! I now have a nice credit standing at Milezones. A very profitable day for me! But I do have one problem...I never took a picture of the car! I have no proof! Russ could you please post a picture of your new ride here?

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
nice find for sure,I've been meaning to get to Baileys to check it out and just haven't made it yet. Looks like you beat me to the good find...congrats!:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts