Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
If you like that one, Maisto has a few 64 Galaxies and a 60 Sunliner in the Pro Rods Stylers series. They are very nicely done and other than non-stock wheel/tire combos and non-stock front seats, look pretty dead on for the real car. I found two, a very nice burgundy one and a white one with orange stripes and side panels ,that is going to recieve the re-do to a stock color scheme. The 60 Sunliner is not bad either but is not as true to the real thing as the older Ertl casting from a few years back. It is also a little bigger than that casting, while the 64 is smaller, more in keeping with real 1/64th scale. That HotWheels Galaxie that you have the link to is more like 1/43rd scale or so. There is a real nice 68 Cadillac Coupe DeVille in that series as well, wish they'd make it in 1/64th scale though.

·
Registered
123 Posts
JIM , where did you find those galaxies , the 64's and the 60 sunliner . I would really love to get my hands one a few of them. and as for the hotwheels 64 , I just dont care for them dub city type set up's and probably will never buy anything in that guise...

GOD bless
wayne james ( modelocar )

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
jimhowie2000 said:
If you like that one, Maisto has a few 64 Galaxies and a 60 Sunliner in the Pro Rods Stylers series. They are very nicely done and other than non-stock wheel/tire combos and non-stock front seats, look pretty dead on for the real car. I found two, a very nice burgundy one and a white one with orange stripes and side panels ,that is going to recieve the re-do to a stock color scheme. The 60 Sunliner is not bad either but is not as true to the real thing as the older Ertl casting from a few years back. It is also a little bigger than that casting, while the 64 is smaller, more in keeping with real 1/64th scale. That HotWheels Galaxie that you have the link to is more like 1/43rd scale or so. There is a real nice 68 Cadillac Coupe DeVille in that series as well, wish they'd make it in 1/64th scale though.
i just got the burgundy 64 at target very nice

·
Registered
972 Posts
modelocar said:
JIM , where did you find those galaxies , the 64's and the 60 sunliner . I would really love to get my hands one a few of them. and as for the hotwheels 64 , I just dont care for them dub city type set up's and probably will never buy anything in that guise...

GOD bless
I found both cars at Target but they did not have the 62 Chevy Biscayne wagon or the 60 Pontiac on the shelves. I have been back since then and now they have none of the models at all.

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
modelocar said:

GOD bless
I might have some extra Maisto Galaxies and Sunliners. If you are interested I'll see exactly which colors I still have.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts